sábado, 30 de mayo de 2015

Week #2

I did not have the best start to my weekend since I missed my train to Seville, but I was determined to not let that ruin my entire weekend. I set out to discover new parts of Cáceres I had yet to explore. Thursday I looked up possible options, while there was not any sites to see, I managed to find a mall close by. I found a lot of new shops and familiar ones. I experienced my first fast food meal from another country. As someone who is usually one-hundred percent against Burger King, the meal I had was not the worst. It was not as greasy and after eating I did not feel the same sluggish way I usually do. Friday I had to make a trip back to the mall, but it was crazy how fast I got there compared to the first time I went. It really made me realize how quickly I am learning the streets and the possible shortcuts. On the walk back I decided to experience a few more firsts in Spain: pizza and frozen yogurt! The pizza came covered in what I could only assume to be olive oil, but it was just as delicious! The frozen yogurt was less impressive. Saturday was made into a day of exploring! I walked the streets of old Cáceres and looked at the beautiful scenery it had to offer. Even though the streets were like mazes to me, I found it hard to get lost, and at the end of the day made it back to the plaza with relatively no problem. Even though my weekend was not filled with new stunning structures and sites, I was really glad to pick up souvenirs for my family and spend some personal time unwinding.

Snapchat--7371959343689634960.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario