lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

Approaching my second week in Spain was to say at the very least incredible! I could not believe how fast time could be. Everyday felt like only hours had passed by. During this week we had accomplished so much including taking an overnight trip to Sevilla. When arriving there we hit the ground running with breathtaking views at the top of a bell tower to entering a vacation home for centuries of passed royalty! Before retreating back to our hotel that night we had the privilege of attending a Flamenco show! Even though I've never been so tired before the parts I did see were something I always will remember! The next morning we woke up had a huge breakfast and started another day that will always be reminisced upon. A lot of my friends decided to go on a boat tour but I was not feeling it so me and two others decided to take another route and invest our time in an experience not worth passing up. We took a three hour electric bike tour throughout Sevilla! The views seen that day had to be experienced in person to truly appreciate the beauty! When everyone was done with their tours we all met at the hotel went to eat and headed back to Caceres. For the remainder of the week we explored Caceres and spent more time with our host families. I learned a great deal of knowledge about my family and what they do for a living. From the first week to this week I saw how much vocabulary I had gained. Even though I still am completely petrified when someone talks to me I can pick out words that I understand and respond back with at least some sort of response. So far I am completely in love with España!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario