lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

Tours, studying, and quality time with friends have filled my last three weeks in Spain! This week the fair was held in Caceres and it was something I have never experienced before! Starting from the rides all the way to the fiestas there was never a dull moment. Music played from every direction, lights illuminating the sky overhead , and smiles across everyone's face! When I first arrived in Caceres as I said in the previous blogs my Spanish was non existent but as I noticed day by day my ear for more phrases and words was expanding! This is because not only was I listening to spanish in the household I was staying in but every step I took I was guaranteed to be immersed in the spanish language. We went three days to the fair and to say at the very least if was amazing! I can not believe that in one day it will be my final week here.  I'm sad for it to end but I'm excited with what each day will bring! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario