martes, 14 de julio de 2015

The final week was the hardest week. During this time I spent most of my time working on my research papers and presentations that went along with them. I would make time every single day for an ice cream break. That Sunday I also saw my very first bull fight. It was a lot different from what I excepted. In my opinion it was not even a fight. In this fight there was one bullfighter and six different bulls. At the beginning they run around until a horse is brought out, which they attack, and are stabbed for. In the next event the bullfighter tries to jab two poles in the bull, three different times. Lastly the bull and bullfighter go around and around until a final sword is shoved through the back of the bull and it dies.  On Tuesday we visited Truijo and saw a bunch of beautiful sites, my favorite was the castle because of the walls they had and how we could walk on them. On Wednesday the entire group got to teach groups of Spanish students about things in the United States. I found this activity very interesting. We got to see were other students were in their journey of learning English and hopefully teach them some things they did not already know. On this day we had our final goodbye dinner with the entire group. We got to eat at a place I had been wanting to try and see our professors outside of the school setting. We ate a lot of food and afterwards explored the city of Cárceres one last time.

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you for such a fantastic blog , and I have been on the lookout for such information. ibiza to formentera

    ResponderEliminar