lunes, 1 de julio de 2013

Title:Classes



BY Vanessa Pulido

Classes in the study abroad program were a bit different than in the United States. Classes were held Monday through Thursday from 9:30a to 12:30p with a break of 20-30mins. The atmosphere was comfortable since classes were amongst those in the program. Personally I enjoyed the classes very much. Comparing the culture class to one that can be taken back in Purdue, we received facts and insight from a native Spaniard which came handy. I believe the best way to learn about a subject is being hands on and the classes held here in Spain met my expectations, especially because there are things that are more important learning from everyday life than more those topics in a book. I personally felt that the culture and history classes taught here in Spain were easier to absorb than if they had been taught from a non-native Spaniard. By far my favorite class was the culture class because I was able to practice what I had learned in the classroom outside.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario