lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Blog #1


So far, I have a lot learned from this trip. When I first arrived in Caceres, Spain, I was not confident in my Spanish Speaking skills. As time has progressed, I Began to talk to my host family more. My host family not only feeds me well, but they Also help me improve my Spanish. I have gotten to experience a lot of good food Consisting of: that asparagus soup is served cold, lots of bread, fresh juice, delicious rice, farmers cheese, potato cakes, baked meals, fried foods, and pastries. It's amazing how much we talked about during our meals. This is the time my Spanish speaking skills really improved.

We talked about things like cultural differences. One of the cultural differences is that saying "Hello" and "Goodbye" are very important. However, they rarely say "please" or "thank you." There is no "excuse me" when in crowded places, either. They just push past one another. Citizens Most speak only Spanish. Especially, the older people. What was really different for me Was That people will not take it easy or even give up Their seat on the bus for the elderly. What really surprised me is That the police are a lot nicer in Caceres than in the United States. They are very eager to help people, even if it is with friendly warnings. They have conversations caring for no reason and give people the benefit of the doubt. If I have learned anything so far, it would be that kindness goes a long way .
 translation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario