miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016

Week 1 by Murtada Aljassim


In the first week at the University of Extremadura, I had a great time. It was a good introduction to the study abroad program and for the students to get to know each other. It was also a good introduction to the way things are going to happen. We also learned about a few cultural differences that we should keep in mind while we are in Spain. 
Between all the activities that we had during the first week, my favorite was "Speed dating". I liked it because it's one of the things that I'm looking for in this program. I want to speak Spanish fluently with confidence. I believe that since I speak to others in Spanish with them speaking to me in English and we both have almost the same level of understanding each others languages would improve my confidence. I won't feel that I'm behind. 
I look forward to more activities like that where I'm put in situations that I have to use my Spanish at, so I can increase the amount of use of the words I already know in Spanish and learn new ones from others. Only situations like that will improve my speaking. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario