miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2016

Week 2 by Kathleen Garza

This is the second week in Spain and each day I am learning something new, whether it be in the classroom or being out and experiencing it on my own. This weekend we went to Sevilla. Before leaving I was very excited for going to a different city and see if there is a difference in the cities.  My host mom was telling me that it is a beautiful city and that I would fall in love with it and she was absolutely right.  Coming off the bus it was very sunny and the city was full of people walking around and spending it outside. I love the atmosphere of people always being out and about in the city that is beautiful and sunny. As we go to the Cathedral I was astounded. Just by the entrance of the Church it was gorgeous and I just wanted to stay there and take my time at each part of the great structures of Dios.

I can tell that in the city Sevilla, the people do appreciate the Lord. They respect Him and what he is worth. Having all of the structures and even the statues of how Christopher Columbus was buried and carries away for his death. I loved how preserved come challises that are sacred to the Cathedral and the public. Another thing that caught my eye were all the portraits of Jesus on the cross and the saints where they were struggling and how they become saints. Many people may just come to pray to the saints since they are sacred in that famous Cathedral. At the end was by most favorite where we had time to sit in front of the alter and pray in front of the Lord, which was gated because of its worth that is so precious to the public. Everything was mostly gold and all beautiful surrounded by the gracious Lord. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario