domingo, 12 de junio de 2016

Week 3 by Daja Ray

LaDaja Ray
Week 3 Blog 3

I’m almost near the end of my time in Spain. So far it’s been a great experience. The tours, the school, being emerged into the culture and the traveling are all things that I’ll never ever forget. I’ve tried my hardest and made the most of this experience. Out of all the different cities I’ve visited Madrid, Cáceres, Salamanca, Seville, Cádiz and Salamanca again. Salamanca had the best nightlife, clubs, drinks and bartenders. I could get use to a new excursion every weekend. I never thought I’d meet so many people from all over the world, even people from America. Next week is our last week of classes, last day in Cáceres, and then back to Madrid. From Madrid I plan to travel to Paris for a few days then to Rome. I’ll miss my host family, they’ve been really great and super helpful to me throughout my time here. They’ve done everything to make me feel comfortable and at home. I’m definitely going to miss them and all the wonderful meals we shared, hopefully we’ll keep in contact with each other and they’ll share some of those great recipes with me.

It’s kinda surprising how well I have adapted to being in a new country without any of my friends or family from home. This was my first trip outside of the country alone, so of course my family still hasn’t really gotten use to the idea of me being gone for such an extended amount of time. They want me home sooner but no way, I can’t I still have so much more exploring to do in these next two weeks and two more stamps I want added to my passport from France and Italy. Maybe once I’ve explored and seen everything on my list of sights to see I might be ready to go home. I do miss my family and friends but we all talk everyday so I’m fine. I’ve learned to look at everything differently, to be more open minded and much more independent times thirty, way more than I was before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario