domingo, 12 de junio de 2016

Week 3 by Juan Almaraz

I still cannot believe that this is week #3. I have to admit that the longer time we stay here, the more I get used to Spain. I enjoy taking long walks and going up the mountain with some of my classmates. I have been exercising a lot and trying to eat healthier. 
This week was also a very interesting week.
Gabriela and I had the opportunity to do a rotation to one of the hospitals in the area. The staff was very friendly and we got to interact with patients from different units. It was a great opportunity for us to see the main differences between the hospitals in the United States and Spain. We also had the opportunity to see a birth. In this particular case, it was a sad moment due to the fact that the 35 week fetus was dead to the umbilical chord.

This week, we also had the opportunity to do a scavenger hunt in the parte antigua of Cáceres. It was very interesting because we got to test our knowledge on different buildings that were introduced to us during the 2nd week of courses.
I also had the opportunity to spend the weekend in Madrid and be part of the soccer championship celebration. Visiting the Museo del Prado was a wonderful experience. Cara guiñando un ojo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario