domingo, 12 de junio de 2016

Week 2 by Juan Almaraz

The second week in Spain was a really good week.
First of all it was not raining anymore. So this gave us the opportunity to explore the city a little more and be able to appreciate the beauty of parte antigua. Classes are very interesting and I am able to learn a lot about not only culture, but also history. We had to choose topics for our respective presentations and I must admit that it was a little challenging due to the fact that there are so many things that I am interested in.
Like I mentioned before, we were given a detailed tour of the parte antigua and it was a really good experience. There is so much history in Cáceres that I am glad I was able to come here and witness it. We also had the opportunity to visit Sevilla, which is a beautiful city full of enchantment. The two places that I liked the most in Sevilla were the Giralda (cathedral) and the gardens and architecture of the Real Alcázar.
This gave us the opportunity to not only study but also see what a gothic church looks like.

I am very excited because next week I get to start visiting the hospital and clinic as part of my class elective. I am really looking forward to interact with patients and see the difference in the healthcare system between the United States and Spain.
Cara guiñando un ojoPulgar hacia arriba🏻

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario