domingo, 12 de junio de 2016

Week 3 by Natalie Serna


This week was filled with many mixed emotions. I have been enjoying my time here in Cáceres but I have been missing home a little more lately. This week as a group we traveled to Mérida and saw a Roman Amphitheater. It was absolutely beautiful. It was interesting once again to see structures and how different cultures have added on to each other. It is amazing how some buildings have Arabic written on them, with Roman architecture. It’s also amazing to see how magnificent the Romans were at architecture and advanced the structures are. There is so much culture and history in Mérida that I wish I could have spent more time exploring the city and looking around. My time here in Cáceres I know is coming to an end and I have really enjoyed my time here. I have enjoyed the people I met and also my host mother. This week as a group we also have visited the Palace here in Cáceres. Which was beautiful. I have learned so much about the city and the rich culture it holds. I will miss exploring different cities in Spain and learning much of the culture. But I am excited to know that my mother and aunt will be coming to Europe soon to explore different cities with me. It has been a great experience thus far and I am happy that I have made the decision to study abroad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario